What are Glass Balustrades?
Balustrades are typically used around staircases to provide support and safety to those using it. They are essentially handrails consisting of posts (known as balusters) and a rail on top to hold onto.
At Glass Partitioning UK, we provide glass balustrades that can be used on external balconies, internal level changes or stairwells with various fixing techniques, dependent on the surrounding elements. We can supply and fit glass balustrades in 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 15mm toughened glass, with a range of different finishes. Choose from one-sided to curved glass balustrades, available with a range of railing colour options to best suit your project.
From the traditional handrail with glass fence panels, to frameless glass balustrading, we have a range of glass products to support your space.
Benefits of Glass Balustrades
- Glass balustrades are easy to maintain and glass panels are easy to clean.
- Installation is simple and fuss free.
- Our glass balustrades don’t use glass clamps or corner posts and require minimal main posts, meaning you can create a glass bannister with a frameless finish.
- The glass rails are an incredibly strong and tested system that provides excellent support to those that need it.
- Glass balustrades in commercial areas are visually pleasing. They add elegance to most properties and don’t block out any light.
At Glass Partitioning UK, we sell more than just floor to ceiling partitions. If glass balustrades seem like a clear option for your commercial space, get in touch with our team to discuss the range of options available for you, or, give us a call on 020 3944 7835.